Thursday, April 7, 2011

What is it about baseball and little boys . . .

"Put me in coach . . ."
that go hand-in-hand?  Is there anything more awesome and American for a dad than to play catch with his son?  I think not, and am really enjoying watching Myles experience and enjoy baseball.  That's the good news, now for the not so good news.  I failed to lose any weight yesterday, but it happens periodically on teh diet.  Sometimes throughout this phase you will "plateau" and go a few days not losing as rapidly as you have or wish to.  Looks like I'm headed for infamous "Apple Day" to jump-start my weight loss again.  I plan on doing it tomorrow.  I'm still at 174.5lbs and holding steady.  Here was my diet yesterday:

No Breakfast

Lunch:  4oz. Top Sirloin Steak - 170 cal
             2 cups of Spring Mix Salad - 20 cal
             1 Wasa Multigrain Crisp Bread - 45 cal
              1tbs of Classic Yellow Mustard - 0 cal
             1 medium Gala Apple - 75 cal

Dinner:  4oz. All Natural Skinless Grilled Chicken Breast - 110 cal
              4 small leafs of Green Lettuce - 15 cal
              3 pieces of Old London Melba Toast - 60 cal
              1 tbs of Classic Yellow Mustard - 0 cal
              1 medium Navel Orange - 80 cal

Snack:  1 cup of 99% Fat Free Beef Broth - 5 cal

Water:  2.5 liters

Total Calories:  580 cal  

No comments:

Post a Comment