Saturday, April 9, 2011

Heading Down the Homestretch . . .


Two day to go . . . 2.5 lbs to go.  Giddyup!!
 Well, just like suscribed by Dr. Simeon the "apple day" did the trick as I lost 1.5lbs yesterday and am now at 172.5lbs - just 2.5lbs away from my target weight.  The problem is I need to hit it by Monday because I begin maintenance on Monday and frankly, I can't wait to start eating 3 full meals a day and also increase the variety of my food choices.  I am anxious to blog my meals each day on maintenance because I get the most questions from other HCG dieters about what to eat while on maintenance.  To be honest, the protocol is not nearly specific enough it seems, especially after being so restrictive and regimented in the first phase.  Anyway, I will keep it updated daily as I have the past two weeks in hopes to provide a good road map for others.  There is nothing to put for my diet yesterday because it was 6 APPLES AND 2.5 LITERS OF WATER!!!  But, it worked.  See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment