Sunday, April 3, 2011

Down 1.5lbs. . . getting closer!!


Harley - the "Backyard Beast"
 Well, I had a very busy Saturday and failed to make a post - my apologies.  Most of it was spent getting our backyard cleaned up and restored from the destruction caused by our dog Harley.  That dog has successfully destroyed everything and I mean everything in our backyard.  Thus, Stacy has labeled him simply "The Beast."  But over the past two days, I have lost 1.5lbs and weighed in this morning at 176.5lbs.  Here is a breakdown of my weight loss throughout the entire HCG Diet since I began the second week in January:

Beginning Weight - 220lbs 
After Phase 1/Round One - 187lbs (-33lbs)
After 3 Week Maintenance Phase/Round 1 - 187lbs
After two week vacation (Austin/Vegas) - 191lbs (+4lbs)
After two loading days of Phase 1/Round 2 - 195lbs (+4lbs)
After 15 of 23 days of Phase 1/Round 2 - 176.5 (-18.5lbs)

Total Weight Loss - 43lbs
Total Weight Loss while on Drops (Phase 1):  51.5lbs

Here was my diet menu for yesterday, Saturday, April 2nd:
No Breakfast

Lunch:  4oz All Natural Grilled Chicken Breast (Chicken with an Attitude):  110 cal
              2 leafs of Green Lettuce - 10 cal
              1 piece of Old London Melba Toast - 20 cal
              1 tbs of Classic Yellow Mustard - 0 cal
              1 large Cameo Apple - 130 cal (big mistake - Cameo's are good but high in calories)

Dinner:  1 4oz. Grilled Top Sirloin Steak - 170 cal
               2 cups of Spring Mix Salad - 20 cal
               1 tbs of Classic Yellow Mustard - 0 cal
               1 Wasa Multigrain Crisp Bread - 45 cal
               1 Navel Orange - 80 cal

Water:  2.5 liters

Total Calories:  585

*I went a little high today because I should not have had the Cameo Apple the same day I had the Top Sirloin because they are both very high calories (at least this on this diet they are). This probably explains why I only lost .5lbs instead of a full pound as I had been for the past couple of days.  Nonetheless, feeling good and loving life at 176.5!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment