Monday, April 11, 2011

I Suppose it Could Be Worse . . . I Could be Rory McIlroy

What a Masters to remember . . . except for this poor fella. 
Well what a Sunday it was for me.  A desperation "apple day," Rangers baseball and the Master on television, and finally Myles and I going to see the Mavericks and Suns.  What did it result in? - a great day to be a sports fan and a dad and nearly - and I mean nearly, making my goal of 170lbs.  This morning I tipped the scales at 170.5lbs - I lost 2lbs yesterday, but still fell oh so short of my goal of 170lbs.  My wife says I can round down, so if you look at it that way, I lost either 49 or 50lbs after my two rounds of Phase One of HCG.  I started at 220lbs and now weigh 170.5.  And, just as the diet says, I lost 24lbs in 23 days during the drops phase.  I have lost 9 inches in the waist as I am wearing "33's" for the first time since high school.  I am so excited to start the maintenance phase of the diet and enjoyed a heart breakfast this morning - I will be blogging my meals and progress on the maintenance phase as well starting tomorrow, so look for those updates.  Again, came up just short, but still pleased with the progess.  See ya tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment