Sunday, April 10, 2011

Desperate Times - Desperate Measures

So, this morning I weigh and I lose "nadda," "zilch," or whatever you choose to call it and still remain at 172.5lbs with one day to go on phase one.  I really wanted to get to 170lbs at the end of this round, but it looks as if I may fall short of that goal.  Still, my total weight loss for the 2nd round of the protocol is 22lbs in 22 days - not shabby at all, and just as the diet advertises.  So, being the competitor I am, I will pull out all stops on this the final day before maintenance - I will do another "apple day."  Yes, I did one on Friday and I will endure again today in hopes of getting to that magic number.  So everyone out there keep their fingers crossed for me and will those last two pounds away.  Here was my diet for yesterday:

No Breakfast

Lunch:  4oz. Grilled All-Natural Skinless Chicken Breast - 110 cal
             3 leafs of Romaine Lettuce - 15 cal
             1 Wasa Multigrain Crisp Bread - 45 cal
             1tbs of Classic Yellow Mustard - 0 cal
             1 medium Navel Orange - 60 cal

Dinner:  3.5oz. 96/4 Extra Lean Ground Beef Patty - 130 cal
              2 pieces of  Old London Melba Toast - 40 cal
              4 leafs of green lettuce - 20 cal
              1 tbs of Classic Yellow Mustard - 0 cal
              1 medium Gala Apple - 80 cal

Water:  2.5 Liters

Total Calories:  500 (on the nose) 

No comments:

Post a Comment