Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm spoiled . . .

because I get upset when I only lose a half pound a day, and that is what I did for the second day in a row.  I'm weighed in at 176 today which brings me 6lbs away from my target of 170.  However, I am in a race against time now, because next Monday I am scheduled to start the maintenance phase of the diet.  So we will see if I can "finish strong" and get to 170lbs.  Yesterday was kinda crazy and my plans got interrupted with a meeting I had to attend.  I was not able to go home after work and consequently, did not have a meal with me for dinner.  I had to stop in a restaurant and order a salad, but it worked out alright.  Here was my diet for yesterday:

No Breakfast

Lunch:  4oz. Grilled All Natural Chicken Breast - 110 cal
              2 leafs of green lettuce - 10 cal
              3 pieces of Old London Melba Toast - 60 cal
              1 tbs of Classic Yellow Mustard - 0 cal
              1 medium Gala apple - 75 cal

Dinner:  Mixed Greens Salad with Roasted Chicken Breast (Corner Bakery) - est. 210 cal
               1 medium Gala apple - 75 cal

Water:  1.5 liters

Total Calories - 540

No comments:

Post a Comment