Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Aaaah Maintenance!!!

Breakfast Meal:  3 fried eggs; butterfly porkchop; plum - 465 calories
Yesterday was my first day of the maintenance phase of the HCG Diet.  The object is to stay within 2lbs of 171lbs for three weeks to reset my metabolism.  I love the phase because I get to start eating three meals a day and I try to eat between 1700-1800 calories.  It was great to eat some different foods, like eggs, pork, and pickles.  I will slowly add different foods each week, so as to not add to many new foods to my system at one time.  Doing so, could cause me to gain more than 2lbs.  So I will add things like dairy next week.  Below is what I had to eat my first day of maintenance.  I have also included a picture of my breakfast. 

Breakfast:  3 organic eggs fried over-easy in organic EVO - 210 cal
                    4oz. grilled boneless butterfly pork chop - 210 cal
                    1 medium plum - 45 cal

Snack:  1 organic hard boiled egg - 70 cal
              1 kosher dill spear pickle - 15 cal

Lunch:  6oz.  grilled all-natural skinless chicken breast - 220 cal
             4.5 cups Spring Mix Salad - 15 cal
             1 Wasa multigrain crisp break - 45 cal
             1tbs of classic yellow mustard - 0 cal
             1 med Navel orange - 60 cal

Snack:  1 large peach - 60 cal

Dinner:  8oz. 96/4 all natural extra lean ground beef patty - 300 cal
               4 leaf of green lettuce - 20 cal
               3 pieces of Old London melba toast - 60 cal
               1 med. Gala apple - 80 cal

Snack:  1 med Navel orange - 85 cal
              1 kosher pickle spear - 15 cal

Water:  2.5 liters


Total Calories:  1510 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment