Monday, April 4, 2011

Only a half pound again today . . .

Lunch - 245 Calories
still, losing two pound over an entire weekend isn't too bad I suppose.  But you get spoiled from time-to-time losing 1 to 2 pounds on some days on this diet.  I'm now weighing in a 176lbs and six pounds away from my target weight.  Hopefully by my blog entry a week from now, I will be there and on my way to maintaining that weight.  Here was my diet for yesterday

No Breakfast

Lunch:  4oz. of All Natural Skinless Grilled Chicken Breast - 110 cal
             2 leafs of Romaine Lettuc - 10 cal
             1 piece of Old London Melba toast - 20 cal
             1 piece of Wasa Old Crisp Bread w/All Natural Homemade Salsa - 45 cal
             1 medium Navel organge - 60 cal

Dinner:  40z. Grilled Top Sirloin steak - 170 cal
               1 cup of Spring Mix Salad - 10 cal
               1 piece of Old London Melba toast - 20 cal
               1 tbs of Classic Yellow Mustard - 0 cal
               1 medium Gala apple - 80 cal

Water/Tea:  2.5 liters

Total Calories - 505
             

No comments:

Post a Comment