Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Taking My Drops to Town - "Step Right Up Folks . . ."

Will the top hat be too much selling HCG Drops?
Well, I found out yesterday that I have a booth reserved at the McKinney Trade Days for May, so I will be peddling the HCG Drops and Protocol.  I hope to get a little bit more exposure and expand my market a bit so I can tell more people about HCG and its effectiveness.  This will be the first time I have done anything like this, so I am quite nervous because I'm sure I can find numerous ways to screw it up.  The Trade Days will be May 13-15, so if you go, make sure you drop by my booth on Henderson and say "hi," or better yet get some of your friends out there to purchase some drops!

TAKS is the word on the block this week for teachers and students which makes up our entire household.  Myles was quite nervous taking his first TAKS test, but came home today and said it was "easy" - we shall see.  Claire, who aced her earlier two assessments, takes her test on Thursday, but is a seasoned vetran of the TAKS game and is treating this like any other week of school.

Weighed in this morning at 171.5, so I'm holding steady.

Here was my maintenance phase diet for yesterday:

Breakfast:  3 egg omelet w/spinach, red onions, green onions, and 1 slice of cheese - 255
                    1/2 link of Johnsonville Italian sausage (mild) - 135
                    1 cup of Honey Dew - 65

Snack:  1 kosher pickle spear - 5
              1 med. plum - 45

Lunch:  8oz. 93/7 Ground Turkey Patty - 340
             4 leafs of red lettuce - 20
             WASA multigrain crisp bread - 45
             1 kosher pickle spear - 5
              1 med orange - 80

Snack:  1 kosher pickle spear - 5
             1 hard boiled egg - 70

Dinner:  2 skinless, bonless grilled chicken thighs - 220
              2 cups of Herb Mix salad - 20
              WASA multigrain crisp bread - 45
              1 kosher pickle spear - 5
              1 med. Gala apple - 80 

Snack:   1 med orange - 80

Total Calories:  1520

No comments:

Post a Comment