Sunday, April 17, 2011

Holding Steady . . .

Nice to see that I maintained this morning again after resuming my maintenance diet at around 1500 calories.  I may start adding some cheese to the diet later this week and also a little bacon.  I have some filets wrapped in bacon just waiting for me to tear into.  Also, I am going to begin working out (lifting weights) three times a week starting tomorrow, so it will be interesting to see how that goes - will I have to increase my calorie count a couple of hundred to maintain my weight?  I will certainly let you know.  Here was my diet from yesterday:

Breakfast:  3 fried eggs in organic EVO - 210
                    6oz grilled boneless pork chop - 210
                    1 medium apple - 75

Snack:  1 kosher pickle spear - 5

Lunch:  6oz. all natural skinless grilled chicken breast - 220
             4 pieces of green lettuce - 20
             1 kosher pickle spear - 5
             1 WASA multigrain crisp bread - 45 cal
             1 large peach - 60

Snack:  1 hard boiled egg - 70
             
Dinner:  3 skinless boneless chicken thighs - 325
               2 cups of Spring Mix salad - 20
              3 pieces of Old London melba toast - 60
              1 large orange - 100

Snack:  1/4 oz. of pork skins - 40

Total Calories - 1485

No comments:

Post a Comment