Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Daughter is Awesome!!!!

My Smart and Talented Claire "Bear"
I will be braggin a little bit today folks, and rightfully so, because my precious daughter, Claire, "aced" her the Math and Reading portions of the 5th grade TAKS Test.  That's right - she scored 100 on both sections and Stacy and I are so proud of and for her.  She takes school very serious and it has been an absolute joy to watch her excel in her studies.  I may well be able to add up the total of all the test I ever took in school and still not be close to a "100," so obviously the apple fell very fall from the tree in this case.

This morning I weighed in at the exact same weight, so I feel good about my body stabilizing and setting its metabolism to this specific weight. 

Also, be sure and check out the "other's stories" page as I have posted a great HCG experience from my neighbor - really awesome story and convincing pictures as well.

Here was my diet yesterday:

Breakfast:  3 fried eggs in organic EVO - 210
                    4oz. grilled porkchop - 140
                    1/2 cup of cantelope - 25

Snack:  1 med plum - 45
              1 kosher pickle spear - 5

Lunch:  8oz. grilled skinless chicken breast - 220
              2 cups of herb mix salad - 20
              1 kosher pickle spear - 5
              WASA multigrain crisp bread - 45
              1 med. Fuji apple - 80

Snack:  1 hard boiled egg - 70
              1 kosher pickle spear - 5

Dinner:  8oz. grilled sirloin steak - 340
               4 leafs of red lettuce - 20
               WASA multigrain crisp bread - 45
               1 kosher pickle spear - 5
               1 large peach - 60 cal

Snack:  med. Fuji apple - 80

Total Calories - 140

Baseball quote of the day - "We were given a choice.  We can either run around the field three times or run around Tommy Lasorda once."  - Steve Sax, on formerly overweight Lasorda.

No comments:

Post a Comment