Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rangers Keep Winning and I Keep Losing . . .

and I don't know which is better - I'll take both!!  I lost 1.5lbs this morning and now weight 174.5.  The Rangers just won their 5th in a row to start the season 5-0.  What was all that talk about their starting pitching???  Their rotation starts out the season with 5 wins - very nice indeed.  Also, I'm getting excited about the Masters starting on Thursday.  It has to be one of the coolest sporting events there is and is certainly on my Bucket List.  Now to the diet yesterday:

No Breakfast

Lunch:  4oz 96/4 Lean Ground Beef patty - 140 cal
              1 Cup of Spring Mix Salad - 10 cal
              1 Wasa Multi Grain Crisp Bread - 45 cal
              1 tbs of Classic Yellow Mustard - 0 cal
              1 medium Gala Apple - 75 cal

Dinner:  4oz. All Natural Skinless Chicken Breast - 110 cal
               3 leafs of

No comments:

Post a Comment