Friday, April 8, 2011

"An Apple a Day . . .

The Infamous "Apple Day!"
keeps the doctor away" is what they say, but what about 6 APPLES??? Well, we are going to find out folks, because today I have chosen to do an "Apple Day" in which I only eat 6 apples and drink water.  I only lost half a pound yesterday, so I have kinda hit a plateau with only a couple of days to go on phase one of the diet.  I would really like to get to 170 by Monday so I need to jump-start my weight loss again.  The HCG Diet protocols recommends doing an "apple day" if you plateau or your weight loss slows down considerably over two or three days.  Also, I have stopped taking the drops even though I will remain on a 500 calorie on Saturday and Sunday.  The protocol requires dieters to go off the drops 72 hours before they begin the maintenance phase to ensure that all traces of HCG is out of your system.  So it will be a very interesting weekend - will I make it to 170 by Monday morning???  Here is was my diet from yesterday:

No Breakfast

Lunch:  4oz 96/4 Lean Ground Beef Patty - 140 cal
              1.5 cups of Mixed Salad - 20 calories 
              1 Wasa Multigrain Crisp Bread - 45 calories
              1 tbs of classic yellow mustard - 0 cal
              1 med. Gala Apple - 75 cal

Dinner:  4oz. Grilled All-Natural Skinless Chicken Breast - 110 cal
               2 leafs of Romaine Lettuce - 10 cal
               2 pieces of Old London Melba Toast - 40 cal
               1 tbs of classic yellow mustard - 0 cal
               1 med. Navel Orange - 80 cal

Snack:  1 cup of 99% Fat Free Swanson Beef Broth - 5 cal

Total Calories :  525 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment