Monday, April 18, 2011

Week Two of Maintenance Begins Today . . .

Well, I hope I don't jinx myself, but perhaps after a week on maintenance I have started to stabilize my weight.  I weighed in this morning again at 172 so I'm starting to show some consistency.  We shall see.  Below are the meals I enjoyed yesterday - I always love days that I have a steak for dinner - what a great way to end a day and weekend!!

Breakfast:  3 egg omelet w/spinach leaves - 220
                    6oz. grilled boneless porkchop - 210
                    half a medium Gala apple - 40

Snack:  1 med. plum - 45

Lunch:  8oz. all natural skinless grilled chicken breast - 220
              4 pieces of red leaf lettuce - 20
              1 WASA multigrain crispbread - 45
              1 kosher pickle spear - 5
              1 large peach - 60

Snack:  1 med plum - 45

Dinner:  10 oz. grilled top sirloin steak - 425
               2 cups of Herb Mix salad - 20
               1 kosher pickle spear - 5
               1 large orange - 100

Snack:  1/2 Gala apple - 40

Total Calories - 1500 on the nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment