Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tricks of the Trade

Got to "Cowboy Up" for Apple Cider Vinegar Shots!
Hello all.  Today, since I am no longer boring you with my specific diet each day, I would like to throw out a couple of things you can do when your weight loss starts stalling or begins to plateau on the the 500 calorie/drop phase.  It seems that most HCG dieters experience this somewhere in during the 2nd week of the drop phase.  It is frustrating because you have come accustomed to getting on that scale each morning and seeing a significant drop in pounds.  However, slowing down of weight loss is normal and you should not worry unless you are indeed gaining significant weight.  If you show very little or no weight loss for 2 or more consecutive days you can do an "apple day," that should jump-start, if you will, weight loss again.  The plan for the "apple day" is really very simple - you eat nothing but apples, 6 in fact throughout the day.  You continue to drink at least 2.5 liters as water as well.  In most cases, this seems to foster the resumption of the daily weight loss.  I know that I did a couple of apple days during each round and it helped both times.  If fact, I did two apple days in three days my last go around because I wanted to drop as many pounds as possible before going on the maintenance plan.  It helped me lose 5lbs the last three days of the drops phase.

Another thing you can do daily, if you can bare it, is take a table spoon of Apple Cider Vinegar a couple times a day.  It is very good for your system and also speeds up your metabolic rate.  Now, your going to feel like Wyatt Earp saddling up to the bar for a shot of whiskey because it burns all the way down.  My wife does this frequently and I have done it a few times and probably need to do so more often - I'm just not as tough as her!  This is something you can do on any phase of the diet and also even if you are not dieting.  So belly up to the kitchen par, pardna' and get you a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar!


Jim Miller
(806) 787-0640
mckinneyhcgprovider@gmail.com
http://mckinney.hcgproviders.com/

10 Quotes in 10 Days from Dunder Mifflin Scranton Branch Office Manager himself (A Farewell Tribute to Michael Scott):
"Jim’s not a hard worker. I’ll spend all day on a project, and he’ll do it in half an hour." - Michael Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment