Sunday, May 1, 2011

FINALLY, JUSTICED IS SERVED!! EVIL DOES NOT PREVAIL!


The Mighty Eagle is Revenged - Bin Laden is DEAD!!
 I was all prepared to talk about my moving into the "life phase" of the diet protocol this morning, however, I was texted late last night from a good friend and told to check out the news. So, obviously today I have to dedicate this intro of this post to the death of the "enemy of the people," Osama Bin Laden, and all I can say is "Amen" and "Good Riddance!!!"  While I am relieved to hear the news, I still am very somber at the thought of all those folks who lost loved ones in the attack, and how long they have had to wait for justice.  I am also grateful for all the fine men and women who have sacrificed so much, and too many times, their lives, to rid the world of this murderer.  I wish this would have happened much sooner, but I also applaud our government's resovle and persistence at seeking the ultimate justice for 9-11, and if you know me very well, I am not one to give very much credit to our gov't of late.  But in terms of this - absolutely!!  Great job!   I have pasted a link of a music video I'm sure you have all heard and seen before, but I think it is worth watching and considering again today - God Bless America! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyPtqvaKAfU

Now for much less important matters.  My diet on, yes, what was my last day on the maintenance phase.  It was a hearty intake again as I took in nearly 1800 calories again.  Tomorrow, look for my entry that will detail my plans and expectations now that I am off all the phases of the diet and "released back into the wild" again. 

Breakfast:  3 egg omlete w/spinach, cheese slice, and crumbled Itailan sausage - 525
                    1 med. Gala apple - 80

Lunch:  8oz. 96/4 extra lean ground beef patty - 280
              4 leafs of red lettuce - 20
              WASA multigrain crisp bread - 45
              2 kosher pickle spears - 10
              1 med. Fuji apple - 80

Snack:  1 med. plum - 45
              1/4 cup of mango - 40

Dinner:  6oz. top sirloin steak - 300
               2 grilled, skinned chicken legs - 260
               Spring Mix Salad - 20
               1 kosher pickle spear - 5
               1 Jalepeno Sausage Bomb - 60
               1 cup of watermelon - 50

Total Calories:  1790

In light of the wonderful news from last evening, I will skip the Michael Scott quotes today and supply it with a humorous quote that seems to have more significance . . .
"Thanks alot Bin Laden!"  - Alan (The Hangover)

No comments:

Post a Comment