Sunday, May 15, 2011

Great Anniversary Date and My Trade Show Debut!

Beautiful Inside and Out - "I'm not Worthy!" - Happy Anniversary Babe!
Mother's Day weekend was indeed awesome, other than the sunburn to my knees (see last entry), so let's chalk it up to two great weekends in a row.  First and foremost, Stacy and I celebrated our 19th Wedding Anniversary this weekend.  Because I was selling at Trade Days this weekend, we didn't have the opportunity to go anywhere exotic, but we did have a fabulous time Saturday night.  We stayed at the Tartan and Thistle Bed and Breakfast in the downtown Mckinney district and had a wonderful evening.  The house is amazing and vintage - you are truly taken back to another time.  It was so peaceful and relaxing - we only wish we had more time to spend there.  We will certainly return.  We walked downtown to the Square and enjoyed some great live music as well.  A really awesome evening.  Thanks to my beautiful bride for a great evening and unbelievable 19 years!!! 


Tartan and Thistle B&B - Porch outside our Bedroom

Fireplace and Mantle in our room.

Our Bedroom - "Go Old School or Go Home!"

Trade Days was really a great experience.  I was really nervous about the whole thing because I had not done anything like that before and I was not sure how the HCG drops would be received in a forum like that.  I'm happy to report that the weekend was a success and I plan on going back next month.  I was happy for the most part with our booth - Claire, our Head of Marketing/Sales, did a great job helping me set up.  We had some wind issues with our signage on Friday, but we managed to overcome them.


Trade Days Booth - Seeing is believing - at least that is what I hoped!
  I met some really great people this weekend from the vendors to all the new customers from around the area I now have.  One thing is for sure - people are aware of the HCG protocol and the success it is having.  I can't tell you how many times people would comment that they have heard about this diet or they know someone who is doing it and having success.  Folks want to know about it and I was so happy to tell them my story and get them on board.  Most of the people I talked with are just like the rest of us - have some weight they would like to shed but have been frustrated with earlier attempts to get rid of it.  They either struggle to lose the wanted weight , or once they lost it, they put it back on in half the time.  That is truly what makes HCG so dynamic.  First, it allows and empowers you to lose a significant amount of weight in a short period while at the same time giving you increased energy.  But most importantly, the protocol includes the maintenance phase wherein you reset your metabolism - and that my friends is the key to keeping your weight constant - resetting and having a healtly metabolism.  But I digress. . . thanks to all the fine folks who came by and saw me at the booth.  It was really nice to finally meet up with some of my past customers and hear about and see their success.  It was awesome when Debbie Mazzer and Libby Sprinkel dropped by to say hello and able to give their live testimonials to the folks at my booth - thanks for the free advertising ladies!

One particular gentlemen I met and sold some drops to was P.J. Abbot.  Now when I saw PJ, I was thinking this guy doesn't need to lose weight at all.  But his story is quite interesting.  He has driven and owned may types of cars such as Indy, Nascar, Formula One, Grand Am, and SCCA. He was in an accident and had to stop racing for a while and put some extra weight on during his healing process and he needs to get back to his regular weight because he explained to me that at 200mph (holy jet engines Batman!!) " each pound is 1/10th of a second at 200 MPH and most races are won by less than 5/1000th with the top 5 usually separated by 7-8/10ths."  Now I don't even try to understand all of that physics talk - to me it is like "fuzzy math" - thank ya Dubya, but  it is obvious that PJ needs to lose those extra 15 or so pounds he put on to be successful when racing.  I am excited about blogging about his progress on HCG and updating it until he gets back behind the wheel.  Look for more on PJ down the road. . .

PJ Abbot - Indy Car Racer

PJ filming Transformers - how awesome is that!!

PJ behind the wheel where he belongs!

Again, a really great weekend - I am blessed and so excited about my new customers and their upcoming success.  Also, I ate out both Friday and Saturday night and I am anxious to report back to you after I weigh in tomorrow and let you know if that reset metabolism of mine kept me stable.  I feel the same, but we shall see.  I will give you the details of the awesome meals I had at Texas Roadhouse and Saltgrass (uh . . . I kinda like beef, if you didn't notice) in my next entry as well.  So I'm signing off now, but before I do so - thanks to all my old and new customers and espescially my wonderful wife Stacy for making it all worthwhile.  Over and out!

My best Aggie Joke:
Q-How did the Aggie break his leg on the golf course?
A - He fell off the ball washer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment