Thursday, March 31, 2011

3/31/11 - Dropped 1.5lbs Again . . .

Good news again on the scale this morning as I dropped another pound and a half bringing me to 179lbs and 9 pounds away from my target weight.  On a side note, we had our end of the year Basketball Banquet tonight and it went very well - now the season is officially over and I can enjoy the Spring which means enjoy watching my kids play their sports, get to know my wife again, and play a little golf! 

Before I list what I ate yesterday on 3/30, I would like to tell you about an App that I downloaded on my phone that helps me track the calories for these reports.  I it called "My Fitness Pal" and it is free.  Now there are other Apps out there like this and even some made for the HCG diet, but they cost and to be truthful, I think this one does just fine.  It is easy to use and it locates every food I have ever entered and given me a calorie count. so check it out.  Now to my diet yesterday:

Breakfast:  bottle of water

Lunch (12:30):  96/4 All Natural Extra Lean Ground Beef Patty - 150 calories
                          1 Wasa Multigrain Crips Bread - 45 calories
                          2 leafs of Romaine Lettuce - 10 calories
                          1 tsp. of Classic Yellow Mustard - 0 calories
                          1 medium Gala Apple - 80 calories

Dinner (6:30):  4oz. All Natural Skinless Chicken Breast - 110 calories
                          3 pieces of Old London Melba Toast - 60 calories
                          2 leafs of Romaine Lettuce - 10 calories
                          1 tsp of Classic Yellow Mustard - 0 Calories
                          1 Navel Orange - 60 Calories

Snack (8:30p):  1 cup of Swanson 99% Fat Free Beef Broth - 15 calories

Water:  approximately 2.5 liters


Total Calories:  540 Calories
Hardware Collected by the Redhawk Basketball Teams!  Great year indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment