Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3/30/11 - Dropped 1.5lbs

Good news on the scale this morning as I lost 1.5lbs and now weigh in at 180.5lbs.  The day before was kinda crazy as I forgot that I had to stay at the school for a baseball game and did not pack two meals and did not get home until around 10pm.  I did not want to eat a meal that late, so I just ate an apple.  So yesterday was an extremely low calorie day for me with only one meal and a snack, which explains probably why I had a headache this morning when I got up.  Here is what I ate yesterday:

Lunch (12:15 pm):  3.5oz skinless chicken breast (organic) - 110 calories
                                2 leafs of romaine lettuce  - 10 calories
                                3 pieces of melba toast - 60 calories
                                approx. 2oz. of classic yellow mustard - 0 calories
                                1 medium Gala apple - 75 calories

Snack (10pm):        1 medium Fuji apple - 80 calories
                                1 cup of Swanson 99% Fat Free Beef Broth - 15 calories

Water:                     appx. 2 liters of water

                                                     TOTAL CALORIES - 350
  

No comments:

Post a Comment